The Coronovirus Disease (COVID-19)
Take care of your own health:
Make a plan before you get sick:
When COVID-19 is spreading locally:
1. Wash your hands often with soap and water for 20 seconds.
2. Put distance between yourself and others (social distancing).
3. Stay home if you are sick (unless severe).
4. Cover coughs and sneezes.
5. Wear a face mask when caring for someone who is sick.
6. Clean and disinfect surfaces
1. Stay home
2. Monitor Symptoms
3. Rest and stay hydrated
4. Call ahead (before a medical appointment)
5. Call 911 if symptoms are severe
6. Cover your coughs and sneezes
7. Wash your hands often
8. Use a separate bathroom
9. Avoid sharing personal items
10. Clean all surfaces that are touched often