Kyong H. Kim, DO
More about Kyong
Since completing his ACGME accredited fellowship training in Pain Medicine, Dr. Kim has practiced interventional pain medicine for over 20 years. During those 20+ years, Dr. Kim has distinguished himself in Pain Medicine by:
- Serving as chairman of anesthesiology, as well as Vice President of medical staff at St Clare Hospital in Lakewood WA.
- Serving as president of the Korean-American Medical Association of WA.
- Becoming credentialed with the Franciscan and MultiCare Healthcare systems.
- Founding Puget Sound Pain Clinic in 2003
- Becoming board certified from the American Board of Anesthesiology with a sub-specialty in Pain Medicine.
Dr. Kim believes “Being a doctor is not a prestige, but a privilege”.